The SoundTools WallCAT transports audio easily and conveniently from one room to the next by utilizing shielded CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT7 cable cable.
- Send up to four balanced audio lines from one location to another using shielded CAT 5 CAT 6 or CAT 7 cable
- Compatible with balanced analog, digital, AES/EBU, DMX and Clear-Com signals
- The double gang plate contains four XLR connectors (4 male or 4 female) and two rear mounted RJ45 connectors
- Two rear RJ45 connectors: one for input and one for thru.
- The plate has a .1" thickness with the rest of the unit measuring a 1.2" depth. Mounts with standard electrical junction boxes
- Compatible with 48 volt phantom power
- The use of CAT5 offers many advantages including availability, low cost, and the option utilize existing CAT5 infrastructure.
SoundTools CAT branded products REQUIRE shielded CAT5/6/7 cable.
Purchase SoundTools SuperCAT Lite etherCONcable here and select RJ45 option for SoundTools WallCAT.