128x128 PC And Mac I/O
RedNet PCIeR is a dedicated 128x128 Dante audio interface for Mac and Windows PCs. Featuring a primary and secondary Ethernet port, RedNet PCIeR delivers high channel counts at very low latency with the utmost reliability. The 4x PCIe card operates with ASIO or Core Audio applications.
RedNet PCIeR combines extremely low latency with network redundancy, offering the best possible system performance coupled with exceptional reliability. The card requires a standard 4x PCIe slot in a Windows or Mac computer and delivers up to 128 channels I/O with very low latency. Dual RJ45 Gigabit Ethernet connectors switch automatically according to network availability and link the audio computer to the rest of the Dante audio-over-IP network.
- 128x128 Dante audio interface at up to 96kHz
- ASIO and Core Audio drivers
- Primary and Secondary Ethernet ports provide seamless network redundancy
- Remote signal metering through RedNet Control
- 64x64 performance at 176.4kHz and 192kHz
- Very low latency (approximately 1.6ms round trip with RedNet analogue I/O at 96kHz)
- Compatible with Thunderbolt expansion chassis