16x16 Analogue I/O With Dual PSUs
RedNet A16R is a 1U, 16x16 analogue line-level I/O interface for any Dante audio-over-IP network. Featuring network and power supply redundancy, RedNet A16R is the ideal choice for providing analogue I/O in many critical-path applications, whether in Post Production, Broadcast, Live Sound or the Recording Studio.
High-quality conversion with up to 119dB of dynamic range is provided through four rear-panel DB25 connectors while an additional pair of AES3 I/O is provided through male and female XLR for added flexibility. Word Clock I/O on BNC connectors allows external devices to clock to RedNet A16R, or alternatively allows A16R to act as a network clock grand master slaved to external input. Power is supplied through a pair of locking IEC power inlets, and network connections are provided with a pair of locking Neutrik etherCON connectors; providing redundant operation or daisy-chained operation.
- 16 channels of high-quality line-level analogue I/O for Dante audio-over-IP networks
- 119dB dynamic range, flat from 20Hz - 20kHz, +/-0.15dB
- AES67 compliant
- Word Clock I/O and DARS input for increased flexibility plus an additional two channels of AES3 I/O
- Comprehensive front-panel metering and indicators
- 24-bit precision conversion up to 192kHz
- Software-selectable +24dBu or +18dBu level alignment
- Dual power supplies and network connections with full power and network redundancy including locking connectors for maximum reliability
- Analogue I/O to AES59 standard on DB25 connectors
- Remote monitoring software with powerful graphic user interface