VERY LIMITED SUPPLY of b-stock CAT Tails
Reconditioned b-stock SoundTools CAT Tails have been completely gone over and fully functional. All b-stock CAT Tails show sign of use (scratches and dents) and come with full SoundTools warranty.
The SoundTools CAT Tails utilizes a CAT5/etherCON breakout to four XLR cables. Plug directly into your audio channels and run up to four balanced analog lines down a shielded CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT7 cable
- The CAT Tails uses four, 24" cables with all black XLR connectors
- CAT5 cables have a wide bandwidth capable of carrying AES/EBU over large distances
- Run up to four AES/EBU or four analog lines down a single shielded CAT5 cable
- Compatible with ClearCom and other 3 pin XLR based com systems
- The CAT Tails is a fully analog, non-digital unit
- Compatible with 48 volt phantom power
- Constructed of durable anodized aluminium with stainless steel screws to prevent rust
- Pair with an additional CAT Tails, CAT Box or CAT Rack to send and receive four lines of balanced audio
SoundTools CAT branded products REQUIRE
shielded CAT5/6/7 cable.Purchase SoundTools SuperCAT Lite etherCONcable here.