Excellent for A/B mic comparisons or to preview before switching to a spare mic.
- Simply plug in two phantom or dynamic microphones and easily reverse them at a flip of the switch.
- Use as a main/spare vocal Swapper:
Plug the main vocal mic into input A
Plug the spare vocal mic into input B
Plug output 1 into the main vocal channel
Plug output 2 into the spare vocal channel
- Excellent for A/B mic comparisons or to preview before switching to a spare mic.
- Mic 1 to Output A and Mic 2 to Output B or Mic 1 to Output B and Mic 2 to Output A.
- The tubular housing allows the Swapper to be conveniently held in a mic clip on a mic stand.
The Mic Swapper utilizes a low noise "make before break" switch though it is not silent and a click or pop may be heard. For most application the pop is not an issue but for critical uses, muting the channels before switching is recommended