Shielded etherCON cable. Built to withstand the rigors of the touring world without breaking the bank.
- The SoundTools™ Shielded SuperCAT Lite is a four twisted pair 26 AWG cable.
- Standard networking cables can be rigid and difficult to handle. Our PUR jacket makes the SuperCAT Lite easy to coil and convenient to store.
- Terminated with Neutrik NE8MC-B-1 etherCON connectors, which are braided to the connector, soldered to the connector and then crimped for superior durability.
- Safe data transfer due to short twist pitch and high-quality insulation.
- Capable of carrying 48 volt phantom power, clearcom, and DMX.
- Certified for the SoundTools™ CAT Tails, CAT Snake and CAT Rack in addition to standard CAT5 applications.
- Comes in 100m/330ft - 60m/200ft - 30m/100ft - 15m/50ft - 3m/10ft - 1m/3ft lengths. For custom orders please email us at email@example.com.
- Backed by the SoundTools™ “Happy Human" warranty. All of our products should perform wonderfully, if for any reason you’re unsatisfied with your order let us know and will do our best to make it right.
- SoundTools™ hand solders, assembles and tests every single SuperCAT Lite cable to ensure that every cable meets our high standards.
Certified for the SoundTools CAT Tails, CAT Snake and CAT Rack in addition to standard CAT5 applications.
SoundTools™ have tested over 20 brands and series of cat5/5e shielded cables and connectors to find the Ultimate Shielded etherCON cable (in our opinion), and at the best price!
SoundTools™ hand solders, assembles and tests every single Shielded SuperCAT; cable to ensure that every cable meets our high standards. Every cable uses genuine Neutrik NE8MC-B-1 connectors, which are braided to the connector, soldered to the connector and then crimped for Super durability.
The Shielded SuperCAT Lite; Shielded etherCON cable is very flexible yet durable for easy management. 26AWG, Foam/Skin-PE conductor insulation. AL/PT-foil + copper braiding 90% tin plated