The CAT Tails utilizes a CAT5/etherCON breakout to four 5 Pin DMX cables. Plug directly into your DMX source and run up to four balanced lines down a shielded CAT5, CAT5e, CAT6 or CAT7 cable
- The CAT Tails uses four, 24" cables with all black 5 pin XLR connectors
- CAT5 cables have a wide bandwidth capable of carrying AES/EBU over large distances
- Run up to four AES/EBU of four lines down a single shielded CAT5 cable
- Compatible with ClearCom and other 5 pin XLR based com systems
- Constructed of durable anodized aluminium with stainless steel screws to prevent rust
SoundTools CAT branded products REQUIRE
shielded CAT5/6/7 cable.
Purchase SoundTools SuperCAT Lite etherCONcable here.