Rat Sound Systems goal is to ensure customer satisfaction with every purchase.
If you are dissatisfied with the quality of your purchased item, or it was received defective, you can return it to Rat Sound Systems within 30 days of the purchase date. After 30 days you will need to contact the manufacturer with your RatSoundSales.com receipt as proof of purchase to obtain warranty service. Claims for missing items or items damaged in transit must be received within three business days of receipt of merchandise.
You have the option of exchanging the item(s) or receiving a refund for the full amount of the item purchased. Refunds on returned items will be issued in the same payment form as tendered at the time of purchase. If payment was made by credit card, once we receive the product we will credit your account. Please allow 7-10 days for a credit to appear on your credit card statement. If payment was made by check, the refund check will be issued after 10 business days from the date of purchase.
Rat Sound Systems reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 15% on products that are fully functional and not defective.
To request an RMA number please email your order number and details about the return to firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within one (2) business days with instructions on returning the item. Please do not call in to receive an RMA number as they will only be issued by emailing email@example.com.
- All returned or exchanged items must be in new condition, in their original box, and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals, and all accessories
- Rat Sound Systems is not responsible for personal data or items left in returned merchandise
- Defective items will be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model
- RMA numbers are valid for ten (10) days
- Rat Sound Systems is not responsible for any consequential or incidental damage resulting from the sale or use of any merchandise purchased from us. We are responsible for the monetary value of the merchandise only.
No Return/Exchanges On:
- Software once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened
- All consumable items (e.g., earbud foam, headphone cushions, film, tapes, paper, bulbs, CD, DVDs, etc.) once unwrapped
- Special Order merchandise
- Waterproof/underwater equipment that has been submerged
- Educational tapes and books once unwrapped
- RatSoundSales Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash
- No Returns - Clearance items, discontinued items, opened software/books/CDs, Special orders, earbuds, earplugs, in-ear monitors.
Abuse of Return Privileges - Our return policy is in place to ensure our customers never get stuck with a wrong piece of gear. Those who violate the spirit of our return policy by having excessive returns may be subject to limitations or suspension of return privileges.